Dev·on·shire cream (dĕvʹən-shîr', -shər) n.   [After Devonshire, or Devon, a county of southwest England.]

* * *

Universalium. 2010.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • Clotted cream — A tub of clotted cream, showing top crust. Origin Alternative name(s) Clouted cream, Devonshire cream Place of origin …   Wikipedia

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”